Your test will arrive with full instructions however these guidlines are taken from the manufacturers of the Quintron manufacturers. These are the company that supply the machine that the breath samples are processed by.Listed below are generic avoidance groups and are not limited to what is listed. If you are uncertain if something may affect the test, do not consume the product and/or consult with your doctor or nutritionist.
Whilst on the prep diet do not eat;
- Grain Products: Whole grains products, including cereals and melba toast, brans or high-fiber cereals.
- Fruits: Fruit juices, applesauce, apricots, bananas, cantaloupe, canned fruit cocktail, grapes, honeydew
melon, peaches, watermelon. Raw and dried fruits like raisins and berries. Yogurt which contains fruit.
- Vegetables: Vegetable juices, potatoes, alfalfa sprouts, beets, green/yellow beans, carrots, celery, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, mushrooms, green/red peppers, squash, zucchini.
- Vegetables from the cruciferous family: Broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, cabbage, kale, swiss chard, beans, lentils, etc.
- Nuts, seeds, Beans: All nuts, seeds and beans, as well as foods that may contain seeds.
- All Dairy Products (except eggs): Milk, cheese, ice cream, yogurt, butter.
Suggestions for meals to be eaten prior to testing;
- Baked or broiled chicken or turkey. (Salt and pepper only)
- Baked or broiled fish. (Salt and Pepper only)
- Plain steamed white rice.
- Clear chicken or beef broth.
full instructions and guidelines are included with your test detailing what you can eat when prepping for the test.