Please scroll down to choose and purchase your food intolerance test.
You can go straight ahead with a comprehensive test for food intolerances or you can take a £20 Indicator test which you can upgrade if you have a positive result.
If you choose to go straight ahead without first completing an indicator test there are a variety of different tests to choose from with different foods being tested with a range of different costs, all designed so you can be sure to get the right test that you need.
The 200+ Food Intolerance Test (IgG)
- Grains: Amaranth, Barley, Buckwheat, Corn (Maize), Cous Cous, Durum Wheat, Gliadin*, Millet, Oat, Quinoa, Rice, Rye, Spelt, Tapioca, Transglutaminase*, Wheat, Wheat Bran
- Dairy: Alpha-Lactalbumin*, Beta-Lactoglobulin*, Buffalo milk, Casein, Cow’s milk, Egg white, Egg yolk, Goat’s milk, Sheep’s milk
- Meat and Poultry: Beef, Chicken, Duck, Horse, Lamb, Ostrich, Ox, Partridge, Pork, Quail, Rabbit, Turkey, Veal, Venison, Wild boar
- Fish: Anchovy, Bass, Carp, Caviar, Clam, Cockle, Cod, Crab, Cuttlefish, Eel, Haddock, Hake, Herring, Lobster, Mackerel, Monkfish, Mussel, Octopus, Oyster, Perch, Pike, Plaice, Salmon, Sardine, Scallop, Sea Bream, Shrimp/Prawn, Sole, Squid, Swordfish, Trout, Tuna, Turbot,
- Vegetables: Asparagus, Aubergine, Artichoke, Beetroot, Broad Bean, Broccoli, Brussel sprout, Caper, Cabbage (savoy, red and white), Carrot, Cauliflower, Chard, Chicory, Cucumber, Fennel, Green beans, Leek, Lettuce, Marrow, Mushrooms, Onion, Pea, Peppers(mixed), Potato, Radish, Rocket, Shallot, Spinach, Sweet potato, Tomato, Turnip, Watercress, Yuca
- Fruits: Apple, Apricot, Avocado, Banana, Blackberry, Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Cherry, Cranberry, Date, Fig, Grape, Grapefruit, Guava, Kiwi, Lemon, Lime, Lychee, Mango, Melon, Mulberry, Nectarine, Olive, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Plum, Pomegranate, Raisin, Raspberry, Redcurrant, Rhubarb, Strawberry, Tangerine, Tomato, Watermelon
- Nuts: Almond, Nut, Cashew nut, Chestnut, Cola nut, Coconut, Hazelnut, Peanut, Macadamia nut, Pine nut, Pistachio, Tiger nut, Walnut
- Seeds: Flax seed, Rapeseed, Sesame seed, Sunflower seed
- Beans and Pulses: Carob, Cocoa bean, Chickpea, Lentil, Red kidney bean, White haricot bean, Soya bean,
- Yeast: Yeast (baker’s), Yeast (brewer’s)
- Herbs and Spices: Aniseed, Bayleaf, Basil, Camomile, Cayenne, Clove, Cinnamon, Corriander, Cumin, Curry spices, Dill, Fennel, Garlic, Ginger, Liquorice, Marjoram, Mint, Mustard seed, Nutmeg, Parsley, Peppermint, Red Chilli, Rosemary, Saffron, Sage, Tarragon, Thyme, Vanilla
- Miscellaneous: Agar Agar, Aloe Vera, Cane sugar, Coffee, Hops, Ginko, Ginseng, Honey, Malt, Nettle, Tea (black), Tea (green), Yuca
Age range this test is suitable for
Adults and children 2 years+
Turn Around Time
All sample reports are for representational and educational purposes only. Biomarkers, references ranges, results, and all other data may differ from actual reports. All data included in no way represents an actual patient. Any comparisons of results to actual patients, is completely incidental.
*Gliadin: A glycoprotein (a carbohydrate plus a protein) within gluten. Gliadin is found in wheat and some other grains, including oats, rye and barley. People with celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, and other conditions may be sensitive to gliadin in the diet. In these conditions, antibodies to gliadin can often be detected in the blood.
*Alpha-Lactalbumin: An important whey protein found in cow’s milk.
*Beta-Lactalbumin: The major protein found in cow’s milk.